Bioremodelling Injectable Treatment
|Bioremodelling Injectable Treatment||30mins||$1600 for 2 treatments|
Bioremodelling injections are a multi-level injectable treatment which involves placing a series of 10 hyaluronic acid (a substance naturally present within the skin) injections under the skin using a fine needle. The consistency of the product is similar to that of honey and as such, it is able to spread evenly throughout the surrounding skin tissues and underlying structures to treat skin laxity, remodel wrinkled, sagging and crepey skin, intensely boost hydration and stimulate collagen and elastin production to help tighten and lift the skin for a more youthful appearance.
The treatment is comprised of two treatment sessions spaced at four-week intervals, and also includes a complimentary Bioremodelling Antioxidant Maintenance Cream. Treatments are recommended to be performed every six months to continue to improve overall skin quality and maintain results for luminous skin health.
Bioremodelling Injectable Treatment FAQs
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For Bioremodelling Injections?
As this treatment is essentially a super moisturiser for your skin, it is suitable for most people. For younger skin it is a beautiful option for preventing premature ageing whilst achieving luminous skin. For the more mature skin, it improves texture and firmness, smooths fine lines, tightens skin and gives an all-round glow. Unfortunately, this treatment cannot be performed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
With this particular type of hyaluronic acid, we are able to treat the face, neck, decolletage, hands and knees.
- Avoid taking aspirin, NSAIDS, anticoagulant drugs, Gingko Biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil, vitamin A, vitamin E and any other essential fatty acids in the week before the treatment.
- On the day of your treatment do not use make-up, lotions, creams, serums, tanners, or any other products on the areas to be treated.
- Do not wax, bleach, use depilatory creams, or have electrolysis for 4 weeks.
- Avoid any chemical peels, facials, laser, and microdermabrasion for 2 weeks prior to treatment of the same area.
Post Care Instructions – to avoid:
- Physical strain, headfirst movements and sports the day of and the day after treatment.
- Cosmetic therapies for the first two days after the treatment.
- Sauna, steam bath, icy temperatures or UV radiation by the sun or a solarium for two weeks after the treatment.
- Dental procedures for two weeks after the treatment.
- Filler injections in the same area, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and IPL two weeks after the treatment.